Dietitian Consultations with zoe davis
Nutrition & Dietetics
Zoe offers individually tailored, evidence based nutritional advice for:
- Eating Disorders- Adults, children and adolescents
- Other mental illness such depression, anxiety, medication related weight gain, autism, attention deficit disorder –Adults, children and adolescents
- Weight loss secondary to illness
- Cancer care
- Weight management
- Type 2 Diabetes
- IBS (not FODMAPS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease- Crohns Disease/ Ulcerative Colitis
- Healthy Eating
- Vegan and plant based nutrition
Zoe is a member of the Irish Dietetic Association INDI- https://www.indi.ie/ and the British Dietetic Association (BDA) – https://www.indi.ie/https://www.bda.uk.com/
Zoe is opening her face to face practice on September 14th and will be practising from the Yoga Root Studios in Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland. Zoe will ensure that all the the necessary precautions are taken to minimise any risk of COVID 19 during these face to face sessions.
Zoe is also available to provide virtual sessions via a safe, secure and confidential platform called Vsee. Please contact to book your consultation now.